Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Animation assignment; Describe the creation process you followed.

The process to create my animation went as follows;
- Firstly, I chose what I was going to do for my animation and changed a few things and figured out what would work.
- Then I opened up inkscape and made the size of the page 400 pixels by 400 pixels.
- Next I found the images I was going to use in the animation and pasted them into inkscape.
- Next I exported each frame and saved each of them onto my usb.
- After each frame was exported I would slightly move each image to a different position which would look like a continuous movement once they were all finished and put together
- Once all of the frames were exported I dragged them into windows movie maker and changed the speed of each frame.
- After that I saved the frames as a movie and posted it on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment