Tuesday, June 28, 2011

29th June. Original script

This is the script that we were going to use for our video but didn't end up using;

Disaster Date Script.
Accomplice: Alex
Target: Katherine
Actor/date: Selena/ Jason.
Waiter: Joy
Alex: What’s up IST class, my name is Alex. I’m about to set up my friend Katherine on a disaster date. Katherine has a really bad habit of screwing guys over and now it’s her turn. Katherine hates guys that are:
- Nut jobs
- Guys who are controlling
- Guys who insult her sense of fashion.
Selena: Stalker, party of one, your date’s here.
Selena: (out of the restaurant) I’ll be playing the part of Jason an online stalker who’s done a creepy amount of research on my date.
Alex: (From control room) look, there she is.
Selena: Hey, you made it.
Alex: (From control room) it’s time to teach you a lesson you better get ready for this disaster date.
Selena: So this is really great, I was told that you were going to be really hot and you’re really hot, you stood up to it. You look just like your picture.
Katherine: You saw my picture?
Selena: Yeah, I looked at it, I saw your profile or whatever online and it was like wow cause all the girls put their best looking picture up and you just you know.
Joy:  Can I get you something to drink?
Katherine: Can I get water with lemon? Thank you. Tell me about yourself I need to know who I’m sitting at lunch with.
Selena: well, I’m a nice guy.
Katherine: So what do you do?
Selena: I work in my grandpa’s business he’s in the security business
Joy:  Do you guys know what you want to order yet?
Katherine: Yeah, can I get the barbeque chicken salad.
Selena: Can I get the turkey sandwich
Joy: Okay.
Katherine: Thanks.
Selena: So you’re into fashion?
Alex: (From control room) Make fun of her jacket.
Selena: That thing you made as a vest is it like a student project. I have to go to the 99 cent store, take a rug and cut it in the middle and put a hole in it for your arms.
Katherine: You’re wearing the same colour as me, did you like follow me here and know what I was going to wear?
Selena: You never know.
Katherine: Please don’t say that.
 Selena: Does that freak you out?
 Katherine: Just a little...
Selena:  I go online a lot and just research all that stuff.
Katherine:  Did you do a background check on me?
Selena:  Kinda, online whatever
Katherine: Oh god.
Selena:  I saw that picture on your main page.
Katherine:  It’s from new years.
Selena:  You have like three guys in your picture.
Selena:  One guy was cool I liked him, he was in the front, and he was like peeeace (does peace sign)
Katherine:  You really did see it oh god
Selena:  Did you hook up with him?
Katherine:  I mean...  I have before
Selena: I knew it; you’ve kept that picture up for like 7-8 days now.
Katherine: Have you been checking it like everyday?
Selena:  I’m online a lot.
Katherine:  Oh yeah...
Joy: Here you go. (Brings food)
Selena: Thank you.
Katherine: When’s your birthday?
Selena: August 1st
Katherine:  I’m not compatible with Leo’s.
Selena:  You’re just like a lion, come on Simba.
Katherine:  I don’t usually complain about the food and stuff but I think I have to send this back; do you want to try it?
Selena:  Alright.
Katherine:  Do you taste it or is it just me?
Selena: I’m not eating that.
Katherine:  Ew
Alex: (From control room) be rude to the waitress
Joy: What’s happening?
Selena: Um, did you just see me spit this out of my mouth?
Waitress: No.
Selena: Well, I did.
Waitress: I’m so sorry about that.
Selena: You’re going to be sorry about a lot of stuff right now.
Katherine: You sound just like my dad.
Selena: I like your dad, I like the way he sounds.
Katherine:  I’m sorry, I don’t usually complain about anything but like the chicken
Selena: The chicken tastes like her jacket looks. And very hairy I saw some hair on it. Just take it. (Place chicken in waitress’s pocket).
Katherine: No no no no.
Selena: Just go (talking to the waitress).
Katherine: I can’t believe you just shoved that thing in her thing.
Selena: Anyways, what I do like about you is when you said that when things are just right you can feel it, you just gotta have faith and keep believing.
Katherine: Oh, oh my god.
Selena: I memorised that.
Katherine: Am I your friend?
Selena: Not yet.
Katherine: Then how are you seeing my wall?
Selena: There’s a way.
Katherine: How?
Selena: Well, here’s the thing, I don’t like how your profile only goes back a couple months.
Katherine: Yeah I just made it, how do you know this?
Selena: I have my ways.
Selena: No, but seriously, there is not that many Ansley’s to look up. There’s only like 350 in America.
Katherine: How come you haven’t like added me as a friend?
Selena: I had to meet you first, that’s weird.
Katherine: But you’ve been stalking my...
Selena: Do not use the word...
Katherine: I will call it stalking.
Selena: Do not use that word; I’m very sensitive of that word.  I um, I saw a lot of your pictures, I liked the ones without other dudes in them, I have to admit. Like if we were dating, no dudes, not even as a best friend.
Katherine: Good to know.
Selena: I’ve got some pictures. (Pull out piece of paper with pictures on it). I made this for you basically.
Katherine: Oh my god.
Selena: These are your best pictures in my opinion.

Katherine: These are all of my pictures?
Selena: It’s a tribute to you.
Katherine: I like weird people but...
Selena: Yeeeeaaah!
Katherine: no no no no you’re just freaking me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment